My 3rd and newest book has just been released on eBook! (Print release TBA!)
Outside the Box: Science Fiction and Fantasy Stories Without End for Learning and Discussion
Now on sale – Check the links below!
Get students engaged in reading and writing with story prompts that are a bit outside the box
35 new unfinished story prompts from award-winning author Taylor Sapp. This new collection in the style of 2019 ELTon finalist, Stories Without End, focuses on sci-fi/fantasy stories. What’s new in this collection is: 15 long, finished stories to accompany 15 of the story prompts. Use these as inspiration or have students read them as literature in their own right!
Help students explore interesting topics and relevant social issues though the lens of fiction. Example stories include:
- A genie offers three wishes, but there are rules
- A smartphone with an amazing new feature. What is it?
- A sleep demon that punishes students who fall asleep in class
- A woman discovers her pets can talk and they have something to tell her!
- A world where everyone interacts through virtual reality, never actually leaving home!
- Bio-engineered babies have become the norm and this couple just won a free psychic baby!
- A story about a haunted apartment. But the rent is so cheap!
- What did they really find in Pandora’s Box?